Thursday, March 8, 2012

Milkshake

After drinking/eating the healthy shake, I got called in to sub at the new district (woohoo!). So I went to work the next morning feeling very hungry, ate a peanut butter and nutella sandwich, and was still very hungry. To celebrate my first day at the new district, we ordered Chinese. Not healthy at all, especially since we now know how to make delicious stir fry... but I was craving it.

So to make our daily caloric intake a little healthier, I made a fruity milkshake. We've got all this fruit, we have to get rid of it. Into the blender it went! But this time, with ice cream and milk. A little vanilla ice cream, a little milk, a whole banana, and a whole lot of blueberries. It was thin, because of the milk, and it was delicious.

Cheers! Blueberry Banana shake. Also, shows off the kitchen!


Tonight, Nathan's mom is coming over for dinner. I still don't know what I'm cooking, though. Suggestions? What's for dinner at your house tonight?

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I like to freeze strawberries and blueberries when they come into season and are on sale. Then, when I need a fruit smoothie, I mix yogurt, a whole banana, some fruit juice (with no sugar or high fructose corn syrup) and a bunch of the frozen berries. But I also love me some ice cream ;-)

    ReplyDelete