Friday, February 24, 2012

Chaos!

We went out for dinner tonight... 1) We had no non-meat meals to make. 2) The kitchen was still chaotic. The neighbors invited us to some restaurant in Troy that is totally grime-tastic, but serves really delicious food. It was a seafood night since it's the first Friday of Lent! I'm not really a practicing Catholic, but I still follow some traditions. So I had fried scallops and shrimp. Tasty, tasty.

Once we got home from dinner, we started organizing things! We have a counter top now. And everything is out of the office and in a cabinet of sorts! We turned the butcher block into our bar, all the alcohol is in there now. Pretty sweet. Ok, here it is:

pic.twitter.com/mc7sfy6G
GAH stuff everywhere! Nathan is freaking out! (Photo courtesy of me, on my cell phone)
I let Nathan organize pretty much everything, because he would just reorganize afterward anyway. I got to pick out the canisters today at Walmart though (only like $20 for all four) and pick out where they go though! Woohoo!

Hopefully we'll start cooking soon! Stirfry is scheduled for Tuesday, but being switched up to either chicken or pork tenderloin due to dinner guests' preferences... *grumble*

So, what's for dinner at your house tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment